View Single Post
Old 11-01-17, 11:23 AM   #9079
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOY View Post

Now the question... It is possible to correct \ upgrade the graticule with properly "simulated" green illumination during the night time? (or by adding custom button \ switch).
For now you can use colored graticules visible when you enable RAOBF wheel. I also have few ideas how to make stock black graticules more visible during night time but I'm not sure will it work. The options are quite limited when it comes to this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by von faust View Post
As soon as and if I'll have ok of owner I'll be happy to share it and hopefully it's included in TWOS.
Thank you all
Looking very nice IMO and that wheel would fit TWoS quite right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
Hi Kevin,

If I was Vecko, I would probably move the Greek U-boat base from Piraeus to Salamis, I would add Pola to the pool of available U-boat pens that the player can be rebased to, and I would make Messina available again for refittings until December 1942.
Above all, I would rework the Mediterranean campaigns and I would make them to extend from September 1941 to Semptember 1944, more or less (the Mare Nostrum and Battle of the Mediterranean campaigns currently span from mid-March 1941, six months before the first WWII U-boat historically crossed Gibraltar, to early September 1942, when the Batte of the Mediterranean was still raging).
Thanks for chewing that up for me Gap, I'll have your suggestions in mind for future updates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambla View Post
just want to thank you guys for this awesome TWOS mod, brilliant !
keep up your great work !
Have fun Captain!
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote