View Single Post
Old 04-27-19, 02:03 AM   #24
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by arief.satriyo View Post
I've just recently try your mods compilation, and just to make sure everything done correctly, I install it by completely reinstalling the entire Silent Hunter 4 (full uninstall and re install afterwards)

My current mods installation order is as follows ;

OpsMonsun_V705
OMv705_to_V720
OMv720_Patch5
OMEGU_v300
OMEGU_v300_Patch7
Magnified Hud Dials for OM+OMEGU_Medium
Fifi Compilation for OM+OMEGU

I'm playing Operation Monsun with starting date September 1944, driving Type IXD2 boat based in Batavia (Djakarta).

However, I still don't get those features in that quoted pictures of yours. I still on stock command room, also the radar & sonar viewpoint still OM + OMEGU. Furthermore, (and this is the worse) the water from OMEGU is cartoonish looking and definitely isn't close for being realistic looking, and there is also no weather (not even a single cloud and sea breeze). I've tried to install OM_Pac_Env previously but it only made things far worse (very far worse)

How do I get the original stock water & weather back..? or any water & weather that is realistic..?

Thank's Beforehand
Ok, just tested your date and assignment, everything is fine here.
I have the new command room, i can access the radio/hydro room (but via moving the camera on the IXD2 type) and water is beautiful...

You have an install problem with your mods...it often happens when unzip directly in mod folder.

Make sure each of your mods have the right path when opening them.
Meaning when you click on it, you must have the data folder right after (mod name/data/...)

Some mods have sub mods inside, so best is to check each of them
Fifi is online   Reply With Quote