View Single Post
Old 09-07-14, 12:08 PM   #4
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsoy View Post
One thing that strikes me as odd is that your experience is quite different from most other's. May I ask what OS you are running? How long is it since you installed Windows? Have you checked the event logs for errors? Are you running an up-to-date virus killer? Anti-spyware? Have you had a virus attack in the past? Are there any weird processes running that eats up the CPU? Etc.

Thanks!
I have Vista

Made a reinstall about 15-18 month ago.

I have antivirus and firewall. Have never beeen attacked, my firewall have now and then blocked some IP-address.

When I play I have only wmp or yourtube running(listening to a book)

Yesterday I found a way to get the game to run a little smoother-not having so many object in the air(not having 10 or 20 B52 in the air at the same)and only send 1 or 2 Harpoon .

I'm playing Wargasm and I had every B52 and tanker in the air-game keeps freeze therefore only 2-4 airplane in the air.

Have just been reading this:
"No-pulse time mode is the default setting. When using time acceleration (particularly at high values, e.g. 1:30 seconds or 1:1 minute) the map updates much more smoothly and the user experience is significantly improved. However this option requires a fast computer, and older computers may experience lags."

Until now I had my settings on no-pulse and my computer is from 2010.

Markus

Last edited by mapuc; 09-07-14 at 12:27 PM.
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote