View Single Post
Old 08-20-10, 07:27 PM   #59
I'm goin' down
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 813
Uploads: 0
Default i need help

I have downloaded the tutorial. It speaks about opening a training mission. I did that. I cannot find the files to link to stellarium nor the file to insert the start range and longitude readings. So, I cannot get started. I am new to celestial navigation and need to get off the ground. Help is appreciated.

I made a change to the startup.sts file in the stellarium files per the tutorial. However, when I open the program to practice, the date is still 2010. I changed the date manually to match the nav. tutorial in SH4, but I am not going to figure out how to make a degree signs as i do not have that key on my keyboard, and if I have to do it manually every time, it will become a hardship. I thought the stellarium program would pick up the date and the coordinates from the nav mission. If there is another file in windows vista I have to change, such as the link from Documents and Settings, I do not know where to find it. I need basic instructions. I do not see a file labelled documents and settings.

Last edited by I'm goin' down; 08-20-10 at 08:22 PM.
I'm goin' down is offline   Reply With Quote