View Single Post
Old 09-30-19, 08:55 AM   #7543
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 344
Uploads: 0

so since this whole new mess started, you keep hearing from the MSM that the UKR prosecutor Shokin was fired because he was corrupt and not because he was investigating Burisma, which according to the MSM is a "baseless conspiracy theory".

Well someone just uploaded a affidavit given by former Ukrainian General Prosecutor Victor Shokin where he states expressly that:

1. He was fired because he was leading a "wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings ...and Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden" (par. 8);

2. He was fired because he was refusing to stop the investigation : "On several occasions president Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the criminal case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding up the investigative actions in respect of the company, but I refused the close the investigation. Therefore, I was forced to leave office, under direct and intense pressure from Joe Biden and the US administration. In my conversations with Poroshenko at the time, he was emphatic that I cease my investigations into Burisma. When I did not, he said that the US (via Biden) were refusing to release the USD$ 1 billion promised to Ukraine. He said that he had no choice, therefore, but to ask me to resign." (par. 9).

link to the affidavit:

https://fr.scribd.com/document/42761...okin-Statement

so the anonymous "whistleblower" complaint based on second-hand hearsay is treated like gospel, but the affidavit from the actual prosecutor is totally ignored. Do we need any more proof that the MSM is totally in the bag for the Dems?

Last edited by Bilge_Rat; 09-30-19 at 10:08 AM.