View Single Post
Old 10-04-08, 02:10 PM   #92
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltos01
I'd say it's a matter of weeks ? Peabody ???
keltos
Can't give an answer right now. Seems every time I turn a corner I run into a brick wall.
Right now I am getting Random CTDs that I haven't figured out. They happen when exiting the 'Promotion' and 'Aces' screens and returning to the Captains Room. They don't happen every time, only randomly so it's difficult to find the problem. I would be happier if it happened every time, at least I would know where to look for the problem.

I can look at the 'Aces' board 4 times and exit, no problem, then I look at it the fifth time and CTD. Reload and I may look at it once and exit, CTD. Same with the 'Promotion' screen. No CTD looking at the screens only on exiting them. But there isn't any pattern to it, where I may be able to determine the cause.

Also I don't get any CTD in the Captain's Room as long as I dont' go to those two selections, so why am I getting a CTD returning from two unrelated screens to the Captain's Room? May take a while to figure this one out.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote