View Single Post
Old 12-18-20, 02:07 PM   #2
steel shark
XO

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 5

Default a few examples of my new 78 models first attempts

REMEMBER THESE are not the final models in some cases as im just bothered at the moment get em working then make em look better

all models have basic lighting enabled as im working out textures brightness vs shadows still

the examples in the pictures below are a few of my 78 new models for cold waters

these are from many varying sources or ones ive made my self mostly subs and weapons ive made

the aim in the end is to replace all textures with hd real life photo realistic ones

then add existing cold waters model parts to the models to make em more detailed and also scale better

this will also decrease the size of the mod as most of the parts will be all ready in the game

and will also increase stability of the mod as well as most of the bits are just reordered or re textured original cold waters files with new materials ect

ive managed to get all of the cold waters model files off the game so i now have these to use as parts ect

so / guns / propellers / masts / weapons / hulls / radar / texture files ect

the original coldwaters textures will also get a revamp to match the new better HD textures when i get round to that

with all these parts & also my home made ones & internet stuff i should be able to make very good models to greatly add to the game

i will also be making the long hull permits & sturgeons as well so they properly portrayed in the game

and the long hull seawolf class submarine the USS Jimmy Carter

with the models ive made or got now most submarines / warships / aircraft / weapons are now properly modeled in the game but need refinement

Steel Shark

Last edited by steel shark; 01-14-21 at 03:25 PM.
steel shark is offline   Reply With Quote