View Single Post
Old 08-06-20, 09:12 AM   #2
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

What you are dealing with is an incomplete mod from lurker_hlb3 (as stated by him), and then an incomplete mod "update" from a couple of other fellows (as stated by them), so things still are not completely "correct", but this is the way I have mine:
1 - WDAD_v100
2 - WDAD_V100_Patch1
3 - WDAD_V100_Patch K
4 - WDAD AI Italian Sub Adua v1.1
5 - WDAD HMS Triton Refit 1.1
6 - WDAD missions 1940
The single missions can go anywhere in the list, as can the Triton, if I remember correctly... The patches both update the CareerStart, with the Patch K having the later date, and some 'corrections', hence their order of application. Even still, the Flotillas and PatrolObjectives files are incomplete, and quite a few of the mod missions are not used, plus there are issues with certain aspects of the mods not functioning as intended (mpo). What is needed to go along with WDAD (besides a "legal" fix) is a good British accent sound mod (with proper vernacular) and a good uniform set, including rank insignia and medals - as well as some missions in the North Sea, etc... - cheerio pip pip!

Of note:
JapLance's [REL] A British Med Campaign
s7rikeback's WDAD Cumulative Fix
I am not certain, but those would come after all of the above... s7rikeback might comment in a bit...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 08-06-20 at 09:41 AM. Reason: "as stated..." and "Of note:"
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote