propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
hey pb, what's up with this?
[pic]

driving a Narwhal, formerly out of Pearl.
on the RTB, i noticed that the Home Base had changed from Pearl to Darwin, so we changed course and headed to Australia. when we got there, we could refit but not end the mission.
Well... it looks like someone's feeble fingers of fickleness flew and hit the wrong key for either the Pearl leave date, or the Darwin start date. I am leaning toward the Pearl date being too early... However, since the mold was cast and then broken, in your case, it would be best to change the Darwin start date from 1943-11-15 to be 1943-09-05. That would have to be done in the Save files, and possibly in more than one location... I cannot remember the details, but it is easy enough to find... maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMS View Post
What about the cachalot? When I look at the boat in the museum, it's a Twin Gun Boat. But in the single missions or in the campaign it's a single gun boat. Is it correct that way?
The Museum takes its information from the SubName.eqp file, which in the case of most of the boats in the museum, take a 1945 date, and mounts all of the guns listed in the eqp file onto the boats, whether one two or ten. The Cachalot did only have a single, 3 inch, bow-mounted gun...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote