View Single Post
Old 06-03-13, 10:15 PM   #75
Stealhead
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Thank you for presuming to speak for the entire planet. Going back a few years there have been several romantic comedies that I've thoroughly enjoyed. Murphy's Romance, with James Garner and Sally Field comes to mind. Don Juan de Marco, with Marlon Brando, Faye Dunaway and Johnny Depp is another. More recently I've found myself liking movies like Juno and 500 Days of Summer.

No, in general I'm not fond of the genre, but there have been more than a few that tickled me, so I guess I count as "no one".
I was thinking more along the lines of Friends With Benefits,Sex and the City those flicks.As a genre it has a lot of lousy movies.Anyway there are exceptions to the rule.

I just look at the DVD/Bluray shelves at my friends house and all of the romantic comedies present then I think of ways to avoid having to watch one what creative excuse can I come up with.The funny thing is I bet my friend is the one who watches them not his wife.

Of course there is no doubt that sci-fi and horror those two have the highest number of horrible films.
Stealhead is offline   Reply With Quote