View Single Post
Old 03-06-10, 11:24 PM   #5
Tikigod
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 28
Uploads: 0

stupid pirate? I bought the game and I had the same problem. This is a legit question. I "left click to open detailed goal description" and I see a bubble that pops up with "Invasion of Poland" and detail to sink 3 polish ships evactuating Poland. There is nothing to click after that. If I close out of map and then tell the Kaleun "Let's start the new patrol" it says "Are you sure you want to start the new patrol without choosing a mission?" I think the confusion within the interface is where do we click to select and "confirm" the mission? The interface they designed isn't very intuitive.

I purchased the DVD version of the game. It doesn't come with a physical manual rather an incomplete pdf version of it. The page that talks about campagin and selecting a mission isn't very helpful.

I kept thinking the Invasion of Poland is a mission I can select. I didn't realize this was the first tutorial mission I had just completed. The solution is rather simple. You must select a new mission on the map. There are two others now you can select other than the "Invasion of Poland" . There is "British Supplies" and "British Coastal Waters" If you look in top left corner of the interface you will see all 3 objectives. A "white" iron cross means you completed the mission. A "clear" iron cross means you can select it as a new mission. Select "British Supplies" or "British Coastal Waters" and it will zoom to the mission area on the map. When it zooms over you will see a bubble of the mission with the "Request Mission" box (that should be black) Once you select "Request Mission" a new icon will appear on the map of a ship sinking. This means your Mission has been selected and you can now "X" out fo the map and patrol the new assigned mission area.

Hope this helps.
Tikigod is offline   Reply With Quote