View Single Post
Old 05-24-22, 01:57 PM   #960
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
so....CTD, not at hit time, but when the target is sinking?

Yes, twice now. October 1943...after attacking convoys, sunk a tanker (ichiyu maru) on first attack. Second one, after fresh install of SH 4 and mod, same boat though, one day later, prob same convoy as in nearly same position...

After sinking ships...while was submerged deep and evading after took a few depth charges, about 10-15 minutes in, roughly time it takes most ships to sink. External cam was off but heard the sinking noises. Assuming they reach a certain point in sinking and then CTD, both times. I've ruled out depth charges, etc. Four days before when I ran into a lone merchant en route to patrol area, sunk it with no problems. No CTD. Took depth charges for 12 hours a few days later in Sibutu Pass when a patrol detected me, no CTD.

Second ship was the Ryusei Maru (not a clone, formerly the Ryunn Maru , a "native" TMO ship) and boom another CTD under nearly identical circumstances.

Something related to sinking OR running the interiors, perhaps too much for system to handle, but would be shocked as plenty of RAM etc and never had these issues in TMO. I had no CTD issues in testing. I'm wondering if its related to the cloned ships as the Ichiyu Maru is a cloned ship from Nippon Maru for TMO.

I am about to test out V2.0 without interiors on another clean install, see if same issue happens. Just wondering if anyone else had issues.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote