View Single Post
Old 05-22-22, 07:50 PM   #951
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickMasterSteven View Post
I don't see anything about avoiding selecting PacFltDiv 2 in the readme. I changed my load order around and removed GatoLadder while using Fleetboat Interiors and that seemed to work. Something I did also solved the issue of spawning at Midway instead of Pearl, not sure what I did though to fix that, same thing with the training missions. They have suddenly reappeared and seem to be working.

99.9 percent sure I mentioned it in the documentation for the reason it causes CTD. if somehow it was left out, my error. I am on patrol right now and do not want to shell out to windows as it will foul the sim up. I will look later.

Anyways, don't use Pacific Fleet Div 2 for now, I have to figure out what to do with it. Special missions were completely reworked ( I know I mentioned this for sure) to eliminate the absurd, boring hollywoodesque missions and to make them interesting. Since SUBPAC did not have a SPYRON, these were merged into the campaign for all subpac boats, so have a chance in a "Regular" subpac career of getting special missions, where appropriate for time period and class of sub.

If you want to do a special mission oriented career in Subpac, select a Narwhal, the orders for Narwhal follows that of Nautilus...youll be on patrol missions mostly in 41/42, then have the Makin Raid in Aug 42 and start having more special missions esp into 1943. In 1944 you are transferred to Australia (SPYRON) and its special missions for rest of war. Of course there are opportunities to patrol while at sea and a pretty dramatic Wolfpack action in 1944 off Mindoro (I posted about it when testing).

If don't mind going to Australia, can start SPYRON in January 1943...Tambor or Gar...special missions, in June 1943 Narwhal becomes available there as well.

Outside spyron Australia boats may get special missions as well. Orders randomly assigned by the sim.

Glad things are working now.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote