View Single Post
Old 09-25-22, 06:33 PM   #6678
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
The guy is entitled to his opinion. Agree or disagree, that doesn't make him an ******* no matter how you spell it.
You're correct in that everyone has an opinion. Catfish has expressed his as well. You have an opinion as well, August. They can all be respected. My opinion, for what's it's worth is that Jordan Petersen should refrain from going into military matters unless he has some background or expertise he isn't telling us of.

Russia has threatened Poland, Germany and England and France not to mention the U.S. with Nuclear weapons. Putin certainly can't wage a war with conventional forces against the countries of NATO. NATO would make the War in the Ukraine look like a picnic. It's certainly understandable that those who live in those European countries like Catfish in Germany would be uneasy.

Putin is on a fools errand if he doesn't understand that most of those countries he has threatened with Nuclear Weapons also have a nuclear arsenal that would leave Russia a smoldering, radioactive ash pile.

Most here in Subsim report what they have read without lending anything in the way of forecasting. Most here have also lamented the stupid waste, destruction and loss of life. Something else we can all agree on.

As Rockstar has alluded to and I think we can all agree, is that there will be no winners in this Ukraine war. Then again, there never are any winners in a war. That's what makes it something to be avoided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
If Putin leaves Ukraine in a state of total disrepair & destruction he didn’t win but then he didn’t lose either. That’s what I got out of it.
That was about my take as well.