View Single Post
Old 09-28-16, 06:31 AM   #6002
Elphaba
Neptune's daughter

Downloads: 164
Uploads: 0
Default Having problems... :(

I've searched but can't easily find the answers, so sorry if it's a duplicate.

Problem 1:

I've started a new career, but all the TDW UI or even the standard UI is completely missing.

Problem 2:

I can't even click on the yellow 'i' to show the task. It registers the click but nothing is displayed.

Problem 3:

Is there someway to modify the mod before activating it to stop it replacing the english language NPC feedback with the german. I want to play 'realistically' but I don't speak German and I don't want to. I think this should be optional and not forced because it adds nothing to gameplay, but I can see how for some people it might fall under 'immersion'.

Problem 4:

Is there a way to customise the keyboard shortcuts because my keyboard doesn't have the arrow / page / home / number pad keys.

Problem 5:

Can I start a new career without having to do the 'tutorial' mission first? And yes, I"ve checked that the XML file has been changed as per the install directions.

Problem 6:

In the stock game, you do the tutorial and then head straight to Kiel and then get a briefing. Am I right in saying that's been removed and instead I hunt for polish shipping until some point instead?

Thanks
Elphaba is offline   Reply With Quote