View Single Post
Old 04-26-23, 04:42 PM   #621
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

What the UK is missing or lacking Markus is some bleeding competent politicians, this current lot in government are ****ing useless and those other dickheads of the opposition will in fact be a lot worse than this lot. We're currently doing a 180 degree turn and heading full throttle back to the 1970's union strikes, and we all know what mayhem they caused in the UK.

Thatcher would have taken Brexit by the scruff of the neck and slit its ****ing throat old boy, and those bleeding heart pillocks of the EU would have been next. That's what a strong leader does, they lead by example, show the enemy EU Politicians she means business and if that means threatening to pull the UK out of NATO to make that point she would have done it, that would have sent shockwaves throughout the EU and to the USA as well.

Brexit would have been done and dusted in less than 2 years with Thatcher's politicians, as for us Brits shaking our heads, yeah, we are, its not only the politicians who are ****ing useless but Council leaders are of the same ilk as well, too many migrants are holding positions of power and what should really happen is they should be booted out from any decision making, that means NOW, and in the future as well.

Its just my two penneth old boy, but I can tell you this, I'm probably just off centre of a perfect bulls eye with that assessment.