View Single Post
Old 05-01-22, 12:16 PM   #13
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Patriotofmany View Post
You're a pretty awesome guy doing this coding! I might have to try it. I have a couple Clay Blair books and others and as you noted not much mention of US subs in the Atlantic. I like the license part, I get a bit bored as a lot of crews undoubtedly did with seeing nothing especially in the pacific toward the end of the war.

Well, neutrals, false flags will be probs in the mod but just more opportunities to sink a ship in the mod than had in real life.

Yes, late war has always been boring in SH 4, it was actually a interesting period in the pacific. I did a lot of work in TMO to make it interesting in the sim. Lifeguard missions were done in quite a "piss poor" manner in stock and came over into the mods, so I reworked them to be interesting and rewarding as lifeguard was a major facet of operations in 1945.

Actually plenty of shipping to go after also, well depending on assigned area. Just have to go where they are in the coastal waters. Since realistic night surface attacks are now possible since release of TMO Update V1.0 in September, have a fighting chance. Requires a lot of shallow water operations, gets dangerous but not impossible
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote