Old 10-19-21, 01:43 PM   #1167
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanov.ruslan View Post
I have a few more photos from this attack, but the sun is not visible, at least in the photos, and i don't remember, that was a year ago.

I read that H.sie also foresees rare morning attacks, but what he meant, only he could say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pancoast View Post
Probably still technically a "night" attack then, via the game mechanics. Daytime pack attacks were not the norm vs. night ones so no big deal.
From looking at this... is possible for early morning/night wolfpack attacks... if these are successfully carried out. Know that there is the option to forgo having to do all the transmitting messages, a wolfpack lite version, if you will...

which, technically, isn't full daytime, yet... falls into that grey area that is also considered but not fully night time, either... This could also, hold true for sunset... but just the opposite, not yet out of day time, yet not technically full on night. That'd be 2 iffy areas, that are neither 1 nor the other... basically, grey areas in regards to being neither full on day or night.

is possible, that was what h.sie was referring to... the possibility of early morning attacks or early night, perhaps...

There is also, the known issue of pushing high TC, to get from A to B then back to A... that will invariably, result in the day/night clock in built, to get... out of sorts... (so while visibly, to the Kaleun) it appears to be either day... or night, as the case may be... it is fact, quite the opposite to the AI.

As I recall, there is a method to tone down this occurring when TC is used... but, don't right off, recall the particulars to achieve this.

I had notes on that, but.. sadly lost those notes (along with all material on notes/mods for all things SH3/4 & 5, when My ext. HD died. ) I still retain most of that, in My head, but what I do, only amounts to maybe... 1/10 of what I had on that HD... *sigh*

At any rate... hope this info I've parted here, helps...