View Single Post
Old 12-05-20, 06:24 PM   #36
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Wait, now that you to rethink about it, I seem to remember that for that patch to work correctly carriers needed an extra bone to be used as spawning point for their aircraft, but don't quote me on that. It has been a long time since I had that conversation with TDW, but the discussion should be somewhere in TDW's patcher's thread
I tried with two types only, maybe some other AC type is capable of planes spawning by default...I'll test this when I have time...

Quote:
Why? Due to the way I want to set up airbases (according to their real usage by squadrons whose duty was relevant to naval warfare) there might be several gaps between an air group and the next one. Going by your experience, those gaps might cause problems similar to airbases whose first air group is inactive early on. My idea is to fill those gaps with "filler air groups". They would be identical to regular air groups except for the fact that they would include a small number of unharmed aircraft with a very limited range. I don't see why they should cause problems...
You were talking about airbase cfg file?? Aaaah ok then...Sry IIRC everything will be OK until we don't have inactive airbase in our current campaign due to not yet reached or passed activation date...

Quote:
Yes, I would like to study your files, where can I download the zip version of TWoS?
In my signature
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote