View Single Post
Old 01-31-23, 06:39 PM   #2655
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitain Oliver Leinkraunt View Post
So many exploding news Sir; I have no words to describe how much hyped I am for this project and thinking I saw it for the first time so many years ago (I visited this thread first time 10y ago, when I was 12 haha) has…. Well: I don’t know how to explain it; I can only say I’m really glad you are doing this project, an unicum of its kind.

Anyway, reading your new post I thought that the sound pack I sent you is not enough; I already have the idea of redoing some part of it, so I ask you: do you need any other new sounds I for the mod ?
Thanks! I need the following sounds (no pressure, though) - many other things need to be done first, so take your time

-Harbor ambient noises (like a mix of dockworkers, factories, seagulls - whatever you would hear at a dock.)

-Horse sounds (hooves, neighing)

-Train noises/whistles

-Several different ship steam whistles

-Better water leaking/dripping noises. It leaked constantly in WWI submarines ... it was so bad that sailors on U-Boats even had special rubber sheets for their beds, because cloth blankets would mildew and stink! Leaks/condensation were everywhere, and the stock SH4 command room sound doesn't reflect that.

Thanks again!
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote