View Single Post
Old 09-30-21, 03:13 PM   #3
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by razark View Post
You can edit the files to have older boats use the interior with the TDC. However, you lose the unique interior of the older boats.

Not exactly what you're asking for, but it is a quick option.

I'd rather go along without the interiors as is since a lot of effort has been put in to make sure the boats are different for immersion purposes. I recall how stock boats all seemed them same for most part looks and performance wise. UBI really cut corners on the interiors, using the Balao for the Gato, Tambor, Tench, Gar, quite annoying, but I digress.

Vicker's really did wonderful job with the interior overhauls and I put a few touches on the Gato/Bala/Tambor/Gar/Tench (all use same interior files) 3D scopes being positioned correctly, the Gato ladder being positioned correctly. So now want to give some attention to Salmon/Sargo/Porpoise, and S boats.

Hoping someone with the knowledge, ability, and patience could incorporate the mod into the Salmon/Sargo/Porpoise as was done with the Gato etc. in TMO ,so have 3D TDC and Radar S boat the radar part, not sure about TDC as they did not have TDC's until much later.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote