View Single Post
Old 02-05-21, 07:50 AM   #6
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambecomelife View Post
Yeah. I feel so disgusted now. And it's not just this, it seems like everyone is so nasty and confrontational these days ... in any number of viral videos you see adults acting like babies, and being violent for no good reason.

Turns out the Goys had an autistic son, who is now orphaned. May his parents RIP.
I'm not suggesting someone deserves to be shot over some snow, but it begs the question of what their relationship with their neighbor was like before this.

I also have a difficult time understanding why (if the reporting is correct) the Goys would shovel snow *across* the road into a neighbor's yard? It sounds like they were the actual instigators and had an ongoing feud with him.

https://meaww.com/james-lisa-goy-jef...eaths-shootout

Based upon this news report, it may turn it to be that the Goys were sh!t neighbors and Spaide had had enough. I'm guessing we'll find out that the cops had been called multiple times in the past. Because that's usually how these things go - someone is antisocial, there is an argument, the cops come out and do nothing, it escalates into an ongoing blood-feud with the cops doing nothing each time they are called until one party snaps.

I think we're *more* unsafe now with all of our gun control laws than we were in the "wild" west when most places had no gun control whatsoever - you'd be safer in 1870s Kansas than 2021 Chicago...
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote