View Single Post
Old 09-30-19, 06:34 PM   #774
MuseumShips
Nub

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Hi all,

My name is Pim, originally from the Netherlands, but the last 30 years living in the US, of which I am a proud citizen for the last 6 years.
New to the forum, but have played all SH versions. It has been a while since I played SH5, but I am a World of Warships player since Alpha weekend and am thorougly enjoying it.
The fact that soon(ish) we will be able to take subs in to battle and a conversation I recenlty had with forum member 'Kapitan' renewed my interest for SH5, and he also recommended me to become a member here!

So, I have been doing some digging and found the original Silent Hunter 5 Collectors Edition files from Ubisoft/Digital River that I bought for $39.99, as well as the licence key in an old email from January 8 2012!

My interest in ships is mainly due to my 12 years of service in the Royal Netherlands Navy, as well as a museum ships website and sidekick Facebook page, I have been running for nearly 5 years now.

So give me some time to find my sea-legs again in SH5, and than I want to know all about this 'Wolfpack' I keep reading about.

BZ to the staff of this forum, for I am one who still thinks it is the best form of social media to communicate with likeminded people.

Thanks, and as somebody once said: "I'll be back"

Cheers!
Pim
MuseumShips is offline   Reply With Quote