Old 12-17-21, 05:22 PM   #150
Toyotagt86
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 517
Uploads: 0
Default Thank you for the suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Thank you Toyotagt86 thank you for your contribution here I just donwload me too I have problems with my connection ... so if I am not all responding immediately do not be surprised ...
I have other suggestions to submit which are as follows:
1_surprints the mark of the boat above the water "no U mark" moreover it should not even be the doffice it is ridiculous this "mark"
2_add negative buoyancy to all Uboats
3_repair the emblems so that it appears where it is needed .. (our beginner friends do not know how to do it. Not everyone has mastered s3d) and this will avoid unnecessary comments of the style yes it does not work how do we finally you see the trick ...
4_correct the fabulous Arthem map (astvitaliy1982) to make it playable in the Indian Ocean (ps: the version with the Oceanic floor)
remember I already made this request ..
5_replace the cook who is too white with another character even if he is not a cook ..
remember I you already made this request too ..
Finally I may bother you with all my requests ... but I like this mod so much because it already brings together a lot of things that I like in addition we play with the interiors during the destroyer attacks it is the class to be able to walk around in all the submarine I play with ARB & Stiebler etc ... I didn’t have a single CtD it’s a good job
I also have your latest MGUI to install it so pretty ..
Toyotagt86 I want to thank you because yours is that of alex are part of the top list here. Regards Kaleun Maximus U669
Hi Kaleun Maximus U669
Thank you for your suggestions
According your suggestion I have the plan below
1. For the U-mark you want to get an optional mod to remove it, am I right?
2. I will research how the Fifi' s mod done in the Zone and .sim file to get the negative buoyancy effect
3. I will try to repair and release an fix pack or merged in next version
4. I have no experience in using the Photo Shop, I am searching someone Make the Picture for me, if I need merged the Arthem map
5. Searching a crew model to replace the cook, It could be fix in next version

Best Regards
Toyotagt86
Toyotagt86 is offline   Reply With Quote