View Single Post
Old 07-21-22, 09:06 PM   #49
Otto Harkaman
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 31
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang19 View Post
Great information. That's a lot of forces. If Libya has 7 blinders it could sink a carrier. I was thinking of not including the blinders because they were never operational after chad and never fired cruise missiles. If you want I can add them.

The western carriers come with tomcats in the game. But excluding that if we go by the paper forces then the Libyan Air Force would be extremely strong, combined with its air defenses. Historically it was nothing.

There were approximately 7 floggers destroyed (5 on the ground by France and 2 by air defenses), which I am using as the Libyan strength.
Well I would wish that your scenario would be a playable challenge, while learning a bit of history. I suppose I would rather enjoy playing against Libya's paper strength maybe a couple blinders and even by some miracle they got a sub or two working. Have you done anything with random groups? Maybe each time you play the scenario these things might be different?

Otto Harkaman is offline   Reply With Quote