View Single Post
Old 02-11-14, 06:55 AM   #234
limkol
XO

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

Really sorry that some guys are having problems. I feel your frustrations....I have also had them too..... before I got used to TDW' s patcher, the many options and JSGME. But stick with it guys, it'll work out.

We can't really blame Vecko for problems with TDW's patcher or JSGME. How much frustrations do you think he has had making a long list of mods compatible with each other. You know how frustrating that is.....download, read the thread, read the readme, add, adjust, load, play ....crash....start again, add a new mod, start again....crash.

We can't even blame him too much for possible problems with his own megamod. He's done it for free using his own time and a great deal of patience. And let's face it; if Ubisofts game was complete we would not have had half of the problems. At least Vecko and the other modders listen to us and release patches (very quickly) if they find a problem or improvement to their work.

Stick with it guys. It's worth the effort. It's the most stable mod list I have used so far. If it takes a few months to perfect, thats ok with me. After all, some of us have had the game for almost 4 years!
limkol is offline   Reply With Quote