View Single Post
Old 06-09-22, 06:26 AM   #7
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Onkel Neal has made a Best of SUBSIM nomination.
Nomination Category:
Quote:
Outstanding Member
Nomination basis: He makes a major mod, and still supports it years later. Very friendly and thoughtful.
Forum: SH5 Mods Workshop

Nominated Member: silentmichal
Nominated Post: Finally an answer!
Quote:
Woah sorry for not responding here my friends, I somehow missed all the recent messages :arrgh!: !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
Let's say modestly retextured (as well as the captain's bed cover) - if you want to give me the pleasure of testing them
Nice work, can I put the link in the description of this mod? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
Small problem with the very white table base: What is the file?
It can be a texture, it can be a lighting issue... to be honest I don't remember what's making this base white. Does it happen as well if you exclude all the texture files from my mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrenSo View Post
Can someone please help me and give me a tip on how I can best get the ladder on the other side and turn it by 180 °?
If I understand you correctly - do you want to "mount" the ladder on the other side of the hatch like here shown in the picture?

(sorry for the old screenshot, I don't have any newer)

Quote:
With Wings3D I can move the ladder but it doesn't realy work to turn it around, because there is a large time delay between the movement with mouse and the movement on monitor.

For me it will be sinmple to do it with Cinema4D but there is a problem with the view. The exported objekt is to small and it is not possible to zoom, because if zoom to a size to work, the objekt goes invisible there.
I think you can easily change view clipping in your C4D settings (a tutorial below):

I've always used Autodesk 3dsmax for SH5 modding and I've always been happy with it.

Quote:
Btw I use version 1.2.3 because I like the food in CR and the ladder in the kitchen. And if possible and I get ter permission from silentmichal I will add food in the kitchen too, because in reality this toilet was mostly used as a storage room.
Sure man, do whatever you want with my mod! You can even re-release it if you want to, just credit me as the "original" author (and the others I credited of course) :03:
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote