View Single Post
Old 05-26-22, 10:03 PM   #12
SonnySmiles
Monsun Gruppe

Downloads: 217
Uploads: 0

SonnySmiles has made a Best of SUBSIM nomination.
Nomination Category:
Quote:
Most Helpful
Nomination basis: I had been struggling with using a mod silent hunter 4 dark waters
This guy just shows out of no where like a fox lol
He also had a mod made and this was totally random but he solved a problem of my U-boats always being sent to the Pacific when they was based in the atlantic this plagued me for a long time and I thought God hated me
This in my opinion is worthy of an award :)
I
Forum: SH4 ATO Mods

Nominated Member: KaleunMarco
Nominated Post: Link
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnySmiles View Post
I'm about to start a game but need some help
I played once before in a ixc/40 traveling from lorient to pengang
My questions are what do I do for setting up my crew
Last time I played I just filled all the compartments by saving and the reloading to fill the lot
Do I just fill the crew compartment and play? And do I fill the conning tower?
this is a personal preference. some Kaleuns like a full crew and others like to have some unfilled billets in order to move injured crew. personally, i think your crew number should correspond to their skill level. if you have a highly skilled crew you can probably operate at 100% efficiency with less than 100% of the billets filled. Less individual skills means that you probably need to have more bodies to boost the performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnySmiles View Post
Last question guys
Does traveling from lorient to pengang upset the game as I have it all set for the Pacific theater on the mods?
i have a fix for this. apply it to the end of your mod list and restart your career. it should eliminate your Kiel-based Uboat being assigned to a Pacific mission off the coast of Australia. :D
SonnySmiles is offline   Reply With Quote