View Single Post
Old 06-25-11, 06:34 AM   #105
Lord Justice
Previously 4Para

Downloads: 51
Uploads: 0

* L J Slowly awakens, lying back on his bunk begins to go over events in his mind * " I wonder how the old gal is? (HMS Terrific) I hope she is not to spent! If it were not for her last blast of breath and my hard fought attempts, we would all be dead! What thanks do I get? nothing! The higher officers just want to dish out orders and draw up guard duties, perhaps I should have enlisted in the army, a frikin guards regiment!! Still, for the time being orders are orders, a chap ought to look good in front of the men and all that Also that Jerry, water boy, I may have caught his eye, poor sod though, probably wants away from here like us, he is young, serving his country and doing his duty, though somewhat arrogant. God knows how long he has been here, he should be with some young girls enjoying the spoils of war. Well from now on I think it best to just blend in, to try not get noticed, until we all work out some kind of escape plan. As for my morale, I have an idea, I shall speak with our American guest in the morning... * Falls back asleep *