View Single Post
Old 06-25-11, 04:26 AM   #103
Tinman764
Chief

Downloads: 177
Uploads: 0

*Wakes up with a start*

huh? ah damn, it must have been a bad dream again... these dreams....
oh well, no use trying to get back to sleep now. What is the damn time? I need a coffee.

*Changes into uniform and walks over to the kitchen, still only half awake*

I hate this place... I hate it! 8 months I've been here... 8 months! I don't even know what this place is or what I'm doing here! Guard this, do that! ha!
Now there's some REAL work to be done with these Englishmen, I can finally show these officers that I'm not just here to guard!
What was that dream I was having anyway?... No, it's gone... like always - but I know it isn't pleasant.
And those woods to the north! Hell! What is in those woods? The noises I hear from there... does anyone else hear them? I don't know... I dare not ask though... "Ha! Gefreiter Tinman is afraid of the woods!" yes, sure... best not to mention the noises...

*Sits down in the kitchen with a hot mug of coffee and lights a cigarette*

I wonder what is in that submarine.. maybe I will try and look around it today, see if I can find clues or whatnot... maybe an encoding machine or...or maps or plans.. is this a scout party for an invasion force? ha! The British are welcome to it!
I shouldn't have returned that rifle to the armory... I think I will need it soon.

*A hand instinctively reaches for the handle of the holstered pistol at his side*

NO! Where is my pistol? I've dropped it somewhere! Someone took it!? HELL!

*frantically starts searching around and retracing his steps for the lost pistol*