View Single Post
Old 06-24-11, 08:06 PM   #92
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

In my bunk thinking of the days events and home:

"Time for some shut eye and dreaming of home. Thankfully I have the garden to keep my sanity. Mom and dad, "Go join the army. See the world." What were they thinking? Here I am seeing the world! Sure, in my 4 square miles of not much to look at. Surrounded by not much to look at water. Add Nisgeis and his nutty SS ideas. The man just looks diabolical! Throw in Tinman who is apparently spooked yet one who sends me to get water for thankless POW like he is about something. I don't get it nor will I. Perhaps I will make some small talk with the POW tomorrow if I can. See what is going on in the outside world. After all, a gardener who is just above worm grade does not get much information about the outside world. Mostly I hear how crappy my meals are. I'm a private. I don't see much advancement on this rock. Private Gardner at your service. Fetch water for the POW's. So and so would agree to kiss their liver lilly arses. Meh, they can hug my ripe tomatoes. I have really grown a great distaste for this island. If I keep on I will only grow more angry with my situation. Yes, perhaps tomorrow I will talk with our POW. "

Rolls over disgruntled.