Originally Posted by lurker_hlb3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sargexmy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker_hlb3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sargexmy
well the damage happens like this:
I'm 50M below water, Sunderland continuously strafe my exact location, but I suffer no damage b/c im pretty deep.

I turn on 64X TC to skip all this until the sun sets. When going back to 1X, boat suffers damanges

maybe i should not use TC and wait the 6 hours real time for the sun to set??
How many times has this happen. What date? what location?
This happens during the beginning of the first mission with the earliest campaign start date. I finally made out of the Lorient area and able to enable 4096 compression.

After a bit, my radar detects signals. It is the sunderland plane. I slow to 1x and dive to 50m. Somehow im spotted by the Sunderland plane and it keeps strafing me over and over again...

But i receive no damage since im 50M below water.

I get tired of waiting so I use 64X TC to let time pass.
The plane attacked me during the day time, So i want to use TC to skip to night time, when I assume the plane would leave, so I can surface and recharge and continue on.

I would not like to run the game for 6 hours real time just to end the plane encounter.

So when I get to night time, I end TC by going back to 1x TC

This is when my boat suddenly get ~36 hull damage, several bulk heads damaged, heavy flooding, etc.

I have tried this first mission of the earliest campaign 3 times. Each time the plane is able to find me; I do exactly the same actions, and each time I ended up with ship damage and flooding after immediately after I end TC (the hull damage is different each time, but I always get bulk head damaged and flooding).

hope this clarifies and thanks!
I still require a "location" of where this happen ?
sailing out of lorient to the first waypoint (straightline) (of first campng. mission) somewhere above Spain. The area of ocean I got attacked by Sunderland plane is no deeper than 69 m (checked with sonar). As for exact location, I dont know the longitude or latitute. Also I deleted the game for now so no saved game; have college final exams
sargexmy is offline   Reply With Quote