View Single Post
Old 04-19-08, 08:11 AM   #75
lurker_hlb3
Admiral

Downloads: 187
Uploads: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tearsofwrath
hello there, so far i played the setup with ducimus' great trigger maru+ the newest servicepacks, uboot enable, rsrd in the correct setup with patches and operation monsoon with patch 2 (deinstalled 1). worked fine. now i updated to ducimus whole tm, with the patches included and the new patch 3 of operation monsoon. with the patch 3 (or 2 for that matter, reinstalled the patch and tested it) i dont see any crew anymore when at the base in lorient at the beginning.

tried to start later, same thing, no crew. if i deinstall patch 3 (or2) i see the crew just fine in base and can select to fill up the roster if i want. just with the operation monsoon patches (i only use either 3 or 2, not both, roll ups) i cant see it anymore (in base). would anyone have any idea why that is? as i said, worked before i upped to tm patches included. op monsoon works without any patch though (crewwise in base)

thx for the help and keep going strong, great mod
Just conducted a code review / system checkout, all is working as designed and your problem was not recreated. You should be using the following install order.

TMO
RSRDC V371
RSRDC V371 Patch 5
TMO Uboat ver 3
OM V100
OM V100 Patch 3

Last edited by lurker_hlb3; 04-19-08 at 08:56 AM.
lurker_hlb3 is offline   Reply With Quote