View Single Post
Old 09-11-22, 06:40 PM   #22
Halcyon
Helmsman

Downloads: 104
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Also, would love to have the DRT retain the last one or two markings when switching from 1000 to 100.
This would be a great feature. The last two marks would let the player still discern a course and speed before waiting for the next mark right before rapid maneuvers.

And about W,A,S,D, personally I would like the ability to move the ship wheel using A and D (instead of click and hold dragging) and W and S to make speed changes without having to confirm them. Sometimes I like doing direct control during the final moments right before a drop and finding the click spot for the wheel, waiting for it to highlight green, and then holding and dragging is sometimes tedious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artur Salwarowski View Post
I've been wondering about how to prioritize all of this. Do you think we could come up with a list together, so that we could have a clear picture of which bugs and problems the community sees as the most pressing and urgent? We could then attack those issues head-on, and not worry if we are focusing on the things or not. What o you think?
You could use Trello and have people vote on marked issues, or go a step further and have a shared Google excel sheet between the developers and the closed-beta testers so we can freely add issues and check on the progress of existing ones.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote