Old 12-03-21, 06:08 PM   #1313
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 815
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Ahoy, kaleuns...

After a harrowing demise of My primary computer... & a enforced rushed patching of My tower build I was going to use to replace it with at any rate.... am back on the hunt.

Thing that held Me up, was... monitor. Old tower, was using an hp *spits to the floor in disgust at their name* 20 incher wide screen with a 16/9 rez. The new rig I had to use something else that had a rez of 5/4... loved the extra height... but... hated that it was not widescreen capable... Ugh. (Am going to see of finding a monitor that's WS capable with end height like that 2nd one... will be... easier on these ol' eyes. )

Solved the issue with getting a dvi>vga m/f adapter & was able to go back to using that hp *spits again* monitor. after all that... pain, am glad to be able to be back in the hunt.

Have to say... the improvements done, look grand...

One query though.... on Uboat numbers... would be grand, if there was... capability, of having the numbers matching up with the right type of Uboat that had the numbering. Will have to go back & recheck, but... I seem to recall was a couple that were... mismatched as to the boat the number was assigned. Oh, and more added in as well, would be nice... Just a request, OneAlex... know that what you do, is appreciated.

Ok, gonna cage My fingers, before I get too long winded as My bud, ol' Kal Maximus says... warm regards Kal.

So, Kaleuns...

Gute jagd, ihr Himmelhunde.!

M. M. aka Dieter Thomsen
Hey Mad Mardigan
you are really unlucky after your discs it is the computer ... now for the loss discs to give it is rather annoying .. but for the gear it feels good to update its config especially for your eyes is offer of new possibility technically .. visually speaking .. which are always the goods come I always appreciate to reassemble a config. Especially since its still hanging out with me .... it's a bit like you it is wrong that its "Gun" to change ... you should type in some Samsung some cheap screen still sends heavy .. ips I recommend for a better colorimetry and other advantage ... there are more options that you are looking for there are cheap ones on the net ... go, my friend, courage, business is picking up ...
well remember some time ago you had me ask for a "16km atmospheres config" via mp if you are interested i have the new version .. let me know

via mp..KM_U669
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote