Old 05-12-23, 01:59 PM   #10
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torvald Von Mansee View Post
Don't I know it.

I've noticed something on NPR which I find stupidly woke: they seem to never refer to pregnant women as women, but as "pregnant people," I guess because some "men" can have babies.

Um, OK. ��
In German the correct term now is "gebärende Person": birthing person.

Be careful if calling a man not by his chosen female name or a woman not by her chosen male name: that is now a punishable offence in Germany and I dont know in how many other states (the EU enforces it in all EU states) and can get you into prison. Not just monetarian penalty - PRISON.

When 30 years ago my love and fiancee was murdered by a drunk car driver slamming into her, he got fined a few thousand D-Marks, and had to give up his driving license for a few months - that was all. Just a few years later he drove again drunk and caused another debacle with several seriously injured and one paralysed from neck down.

But saying that there are men and that there are women and that genes decide it - that of course is a so very much more serious capital crime, the offender must get his brain raped and and reaosn and rationality must be exorcised and he must be forced to believe that a hand has not five but three fingers only - oh all fire and brimstone shall rain down on the renegate, he cannot be punished seriously enough!

Its an increasingly totalitarian total nuthouse over here. Before I die one day I hope I can enjoy seeing it all blowing up in thunder and flames. I have so very much enough of all this rotten dirt.

George Orwell warned us. And his worst warnings all come true. We see it all around us happening. Language mutilation is one tool, deleting all human individuality and what makes peopel distinctive form eahc other, is the other. In all political acting nowadays, in all media, both have become the daily bread and butter of the actors. Think about it. Its frightening. It absolutely is.

Last edited by Skybird; 05-12-23 at 02:11 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote