Old 11-02-20, 02:47 PM   #2122
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: Am I going crazy.? ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesn9 View Post
Fresh start, Pristine, delete Doc files, JSGME FORTSU 26P LAA.
Windows 7, 64bit
Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Ubisofdt\Wolves Of The Pacific\MODS]

100_FalloftheRisingSun_UltimateEdition_v1.24_EN
101_Patch_v1.2To_v1.26p

New career Tambor out of Pearl 12/9/41.

Mission to Marshalls patrol around Mili Atoll for "a few days"

Got there Dec 18 0100, went around and near everything there got no new objectives on radio or the list. No ships, no nothing. no completion.
Noticed on the map after 3 or more days, that west of me on Jaluit Atoll, there was "Objective 2" printed on the map. no star, no notification to me. checked it out, NADA. I tried sending messages a couple of times, but only got the "continue ..." message.
As of now I've there for 6 days... still no word.

Is there something missing in the game? Or in my head?
mikesn9

If that is the mission I think it is, you should get a completion tag for it, after patrolling the area for 5 days... that time begins the countdown, as soon as you boat edges into the green circle, if you have the add on mod that adds that circle around the area, I believe.. not sure what the radius is precisely... otherwise... I'd say somewhere in the 150 to 200 nm diameter.. rough guess... I did that mission on My 2nd patrol right out of the gate.. or was it on My 3rd... but know I did it... ahh yeah, was My 2nd objective (2nd patrol), right after doing an agent insertion, 2nd patrol... I completed dropping them off, radioed in & got that as the next to do... had to shake out the cob webs from the ol hd upstairs... Ironically, I was also in a Tambor class sub (see My previous post, right before yours)

Any deviation outside of that, will put the kibosh (aka pausing the clock) on the time clock, but.. as soon as you get back inside of that diameter area for that mission... the timer will start back up, right where it paused.

Hope this helps...

M. M.