Thread: KSDCommander
View Single Post
Old 02-29-16, 03:21 AM   #1
Warham
Helmsman

Downloads: 28
Uploads: 0
Default KSDCommander

KSD Commander is a program for viewing statistics, captains customization and writing patrol diaries. + it can randomize music on the gramophone and you can specify diapason of days between patrols.

This program successfully works from April 2015 in KSD mod on SH-4. This weekend I modified the program to support SH-5 once tried The Wolves of Steel modpack. I am very impressed with how modders have transformed this game

I am russian speaking. Sorry for my english.

The program has 3 tabs:

Statistics

The program reads your saves and forms statistics. You can submit your statistics to the server, if desired. In this case, you will be able to compare your results with results of other players, as well as choose a photo for your captain, to write his biography and diaries.
You can select photos to your captains from 260 available. It's all photos of real U-Bootwaffe captains. And the photo that you choose for your captain will be not available to select by other players.
If you play dead is dead format, you can specify the date of the death of your captain. After that, his stats will not updated, even if you continue to play.

Bar

At the bar you can:
1) Listen to the music that is played in the same folder as the gramophone in the game.
2) Read the newspapers. The papers are published as the main events on the fronts and achieving players. If you are sinking this month more than others will certainly write about you. Do not leave without attention sinking enemy battleships or aircraft carriers.
3) To share practical advice to other players or to read their tips.

Settings

Installation

1) Download the archive.
2) Extract files to the root folder of the game.
3) Start KSDCommander.exe. Optionally create a shortcut on the desktop and in the future to run the game through this program. In this case, your statistics will be regularly updated on the server.

Security

1) This is the exe file. Any exe file could potentially be a virus or some other malicious program. Here above all a question of confidence to the author. Author in this case I do. And with all responsibility I declare that I am not ******* writing malware.
Many comrades (in the screenshot above shows) installed the program and published its statistics on the server. Monitors have not failed to explode, and the disk is not formatted )
2) The program does not delete or modify your saved. It only reads them.
3) To submit your statistics to the server requires registration and authorization. Registration is simple. You do not need any confirmation via Email and other garbage. Simply enter in the appropriate fields username (preferably nickname with a forum for awareness) and password of 4-20 characters. In no case do not use passwords that you use in other programs or websites.

Last edited by Warham; 11-13-16 at 10:11 AM.
Warham is offline   Reply With Quote