View Single Post
Old 06-03-20, 02:29 PM   #1
AyyLmao
Swabbie

Downloads: 40
Uploads: 0
Support Issues with GWX.3. Gold (Grey Wolves)

Hey there,

So, after a Long time i decided to play SH3 again with the Grey Wolves Supermod.
SH3 is on 1.4b and runs very smooth with WIN10 and the compability Mode enabled for Win7 (for good measure, it works on WIN10s normal mode aswell but takes longer to load for some reason)

My Issues with the mod:
The Ingame Music doesnt exist anymore. The Files are still there, right were they belong, but its absolutely quiet ingame. no Battle, Patrol or Defeat Music Theme (And i love those Soundtracks, they are amazing)
Im pretty sure last time i played GWX.3 it didnt alter my Ingame Music at all, so im a bit surprised and no idea what went wrong

Second Issue:
It Crashes alot.
Loading a Mission: Crash to Desktop
in the middle of Combat: Crash to Desktop
Using Time Compression: Crash to Desktop
I already disabled all "extra" mods like 16km atmosphere, but i rather want them turned on because they add that little extra....
My PC is good enough to run ARMA 3 and Space Engineers, so it cant be the Hardware Limitations.... The Mod in itself is either really unstable or im doing something wrong.
I installed it over a clean SH3, and that already 5-6 times and tried several combinations of Mods and Tweaks to understand what could cause it, but it crashes even with everything disabled and only GWX installed.

I also installed the Resolution fix for SH3 and play it on 1600x900 to combat the "Launch Button Bug" in 1920x1080. didnt make any problems until i install GWX3

any Help would be greatly appreciated
AyyLmao is offline   Reply With Quote