Thread: The Hunter
View Single Post
Old 06-12-14, 11:15 AM   #117
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I am not certain, Liponclaw, but I think if you are already a guest, you can, if you want, just head to the ingame shop and buy a memberhsip there. The game already is installed on your HD, no?! Buying a memeberhsuip will unlock full content for the time you chose, 3, 6 or 12 months. After that, it will gpo back to guest status. However, all items you bought and your statistics will be frozen. If you pause, and then later register another subscription period, all your content you bought before, will be unlocked again, you do not need to buy it again.

Be aware of that hunting mallards and geese, needs you to spend quite some money to increase the chance that you can lure the animals down to you. Both species are money traps to be hunted. Plenty of equipment needs to be bought to increase, item per item, the chance that you can lure the animals. It's quite an unfriendly design with these two species.

Rabbits can be hunt with shotguns and birdshot, but using the air rifle means a real challenging gameplay - I like it. Beyond 35m, ballistics and wind really make themselves felt. And those little cuties in high grass and being quite nervous, are very unthankful targets.