View Single Post
Old 01-17-22, 12:31 PM   #7
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Depends upon your mod load-out nhaupt. I haven't done SH3 consistently myself for a while and I am definitely not one to consult for the newer mod packages, though I do play my GWX Gold a good bit. I used to use the h.sie and Stiebler fixes on it, and I think it's h.sie's package that does the packs and coordinated radio messages. However, the packs are usually part of the convoy. Since the groups in the game do not "spawn" into the 3D world until they are within a given distance from your boat, they do not "attack" each other. But when they do spawn, explosions, fire and mayhem are the order of the day. The other boats you see coming and going at port are "immersion" helpers that are just part of the stage-set scenery, if you will. Use JSGME, and use its "Tasks..." link, and then the "Export activated mods list" function and post that info here. Someone will be able to help you out with what you do or don't have in your mod set for wolfpacks, and how to maybe improve your set for further immersion.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote