View Single Post
Old 10-10-21, 03:32 AM   #13909
Alpheratz
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dive3452 View Post
It looks like I did mess something with environment mods, but I did disable them all later and still there was that light glitch.
Now I did a new campaign start with no mods at all, and it looks like everything is working fine, no bugs or glitches.
Sorry for false alarm.
Can someone point me to some good tutorials with sextant in SH5, I did watch them on youtube, some of them are good, but they don't explain everything.
I did also read the documentation, what I don't understand is how do I find location of my sub on map with those coordinates from sextant?
Cheers.
Hello! If you've taken a close look at my tutorials on YT and still have questions, ask me in my dedicated thread: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...09#post2765209
. In addition, I recommend that you read the literature on basic concepts of astronomy in your own language, because in my videos I focused on what distinguishes Silent Hunter 5 astronomy from the real world. I don't think you will be able to find other astronomical navigation guides in Silent Hunter 5.

Best regards Alpheratz.