View Single Post
Old 05-31-23, 11:15 AM   #7
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Icon11 Hasta la Vista BBY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet
If i want to leave the United States and move to a NATO member country, can we do it free will.? And if i want to claim asylum, because i think i may be subject to fatal violence created by my own government in the USA. Will you accept me ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
HOME MILITARY & DEFENSE
The 10 Best Places To Seek Asylum From The US Government
Brian Jones Jun 11, 2013, 2:08 PM EDT

https://www.businessinsider.com/best...us-2013-6?op=1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet/Ukraine-thred
You believe that these people haven't been given every opportunity to get an education and if they take advantage of having a teacher to teach them. Who the fkns cares if they are white,The rest of the world doesn't mind if white Professors at Harvard or Princeton teach their kids.And these people from these countries have some serious equality problems of their own. Where in the hell are the Catfishes in those countries? Nowhere, They only spout off against the countries they live in. And they damn sure will never leave. Like the young girl that now say's nothing when The real powers of the world aren't listen to her Blah,Blah. About climate change. Where the hell is Greta? Why isn't she telling us how the Russians and Ukraines are destroying mother earth. Damn just the fumes from their cordite and fires and the destruction from artillery shell's will kill the planet
Or is Greta and the rest of her rich family hunkering down and waiting.It will not matter, The countries of NATO led by the smartest minds in Washington DC. Well America and it' Allies have turned into the Borg, Resistance is futile and it's for the Russian people, But not the Chinese they are the hivemind.And they are the Phoenix that rose from the ashes.They are the only country that will not take emigrant's that will change their culture. I'm waiting. And don't come back with Island's that are smaller than Britain.
Gorpet only has to claim Biden tried to rape him in his early gay daze and claim asylum in Russia, while denigrating the US involvement in Ukraine(as he's done elsewhere in the forum) as old Joe"s previous victim, Tara Reade, is doing as I post....No NATO country will take him after reading his 100+ posts in the Ukraine thread!!https://www.newsweek.com/biden-accus...russia-1803459
Quote:
"I am going to make a request and it's a large one: I'd like to apply for citizenship in Russia from the president of the Russian federation, Vladimir Putin, and hopefully Maria can help me from the State Duma," Reade added, saying she also wants to maintain her U.S. citizenship. "I do promise to be a good citizen and move forward with my life in a positive way. “And from what I could see based on the cases and based on what was happening and sort of the push for them to not want me to testify, I felt that while [the 2024] election is gearing up and there’s so much at stake, I’m almost better off here and just being safe. My dream is to live in both places, but it may be that I only live in this place and that’s OK.”
Biden is running for re-election. As president, he has helped maintain international support for Ukraine as it fights invading Russian forces.
Reade said: “To my Russian brothers and sisters, I’m sorry right now that American elites are choosing to have such an aggressive stance. Just know that most American citizens do want to be friends and hope that we can have unity again.
“I am enjoying my time in Moscow, and I feel very at home.”"

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 05-31-23 at 11:41 AM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote