View Single Post
Old 03-15-23, 03:38 AM   #5329
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Its Amercan groups and organizations who bring their militant campaigns to Germany now, too. With enormous financial supports and a very obvious religious fundament. In other words, its very well about religious missionising. The last thing we wanted or needed is that now in Germany we see as militant scenes of anti abortion activism as in the US.

Dont tell me, therefore, religion has nothing to do with it.

Or that the dominance of males over females does not play into this. Said religion and patriarchalism go hand in hand.

Says somebody who ticks the boxes for anti-genderism and fascismo-feminism. Equality before the law, I say. Not more, not less. Anti abortion campaigns last but not least also are vehicles to bring dark aged ideas about men dominating wimen, and founding this on religious views that due to being "religion" are claimed to be beyond earthly criticism. In Poland they have just sued a female doctor who gave abortion pills to a woman that got brutally raped. That means to turn the victims martyrdom into a lufe-long punishment. Wonderful. It amazes me time and again how cruel man can be - in the name of claimed moral superiority.