Old 11-02-22, 02:18 PM   #255
gandyrail
Watch

Downloads: 117
Uploads: 0
Default Blocked from Opening APP

I'm getting a RED BLOCK message from:
User Account Control:
This App has been blocked for your protection.
For more information contact the administrator.

I am the administrator
I run SH4 as the administrator
I run the special permissions for dpi settinigs

I went to the User Account Control Settings and turned them as low as possible.

I am running Win 10 ... I have been playing FOtRS for several months ... noticed I had not seen a ship to sink in like a week... looked in the file folder and most files were gone but program ran ... apparently windows decided they were not needed by me and deleted them. also deleted files in my TMO folder. I repurchased this game a few months ago on line but still have the original disk with paper map I used to run on a gateway vista.

after thinking about this overnight, I trashed both folders and went to my stock SH4 folder which looks unbelmished. I will remod both these games; I like TMO better, just my opinion. However I can not get the stock game to run. I had this issue once before but can not remember how I resolved it. Can anyone help. I have played with the permissions tab not sure what to do next.

Ok I see to try and run LAA first before running the program. I will run LAA got the program from Amazon so might have to get a new download code if all else fails. but tis folder is where every this was downloaded to.

Last edited by gandyrail; 11-02-22 at 03:06 PM.
gandyrail is offline   Reply With Quote