View Single Post
Old 06-22-22, 12:06 PM   #51
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostfriese View Post
One of the main (far) right talking points. Something that in the end doesn't affect them at all, something that they neither do understand nor try to understand nor want to understand.
This is untrue on all points. How could it not effect them and society as a whole if it is based on unscientific assumptions? And if these unscientific beliefs are taught to children how could that be good? I'll go on record here and say that what you or anyone else believes about sex and gender is your business. I could care less until that moment when I am ask to believe and accept something I know is not true. I wouldn't do that to you or anyone else. Don't do it to me.

Quote:
What does it say about a society if it forces its people to live unhappy lives or hide their true selves?
Although the are some people who might want that, it is not true for society in general. By far most people have understanding and acceptance.

I think the real question is what what kind of society would we have if we accept and believe certain things which go against basic science and common sense. Where will this lead? The problem with progressive/lefties is that they want to bend the will of others to accept trans ideology regardless of the arguments against it. There should be a middle ground here but don't ask a progressive what that is.

Quote:
Like religion?
You'll get no argument about that from me.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is online   Reply With Quote