View Single Post
Old 10-01-22, 08:02 PM   #598
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUBAR295 View Post
The 30th Flotille was disbanded moved to Flensburg and renamed the 33rd. For SH3 purposes they are one and the same.

If you look at the section above, you will see the progression of the 29th Flotille from Brest, to LaSpazia and finally Toulon.

So the Flotille.cfg file is not the issue as far as I can see. The 30th Flotilla did not have an emblem, historically, but the 33rd did.

Make sense?

Boy, I wish John Pancoast was around, he may have had and idea on what is going on.
Setpoint read via JSGME
Added 30th Flotilla to Constanza to play the Black Sea Campaign, replacing 33rd Flotilla. Select ONLY Type IIA submarine in SH3 Commander!! In July 44, request the transfer to the 11th Flotilla and deactivate the mod.

When we start via Commander selection Type2A then the date "In July 44"
in the Flotilla choice game we have the 30th Flotilla Constanza, I choose it on the map of the Flotilla ports.. then it says to request a transfer to the 11th Flotilla but this is refused because it requires a patrol to its credit
then if I deactivate the mod as it says the 33 Flotilla appears in Commander I select it to arrive on the flotilla map but the most 2A types
and departure to Bergen .. so it does not go ...

I think it may be necessary
choose 30th Flotilla via Commander as well as the date "In July 44"
carry out the first test patrol then when you return ask for 11 flotilla then exit the game deactivate the mods I have not tried
here I am fed up for today go to more FUBAR295
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote