Old 10-01-22, 05:15 PM   #592
FUBAR295
Krusty Krab

Downloads: 442
Uploads: 0
Icon1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Fubar's the only 1 that has... & so far, hasn't decided to share that info on what they did to resolve it.

On My part, just confirmed that it is happening, that the install I had & the save folder were in fact, brand new install set ups...

So, unless Fubar decides to lay out & let it be known just what they did... only option is... to just shart can the BS mix, & stick with the AS side... as well as the MS side... and wait for the next release...

M. M.

No secret. Just logic. If the Flotilla dates is different, the game most likely will not run. The first place I look is in the Flotilla.cfg files. Most times the issue is in there, as in my current case. Barring that, it is trial and error while attempting to resolved the issue.

I remembered I had included, long ago, a WAW mod for U-flotillas config files so we had a August 1939 start date and other corrections for our needs at the time. It is part of my overlay of a mod ( most are enhancements for my own gratification and eye candy ) NYGM. It never caused an issue as I had used several time, long ago, the NYGM Black Sea Campign, but that was just NYGM 2.5 and no updated files for ships and planes and the like as Fifi has now provided. ( Not sure why WAW file had a November start date. )

I tested Fifi's Black Sea mod before release, with the straight out of the box, current version at the time, of NYGM Enhanced, and it worked just fine. Saves and all. This was done without my NYGM mod overlay. So it is not Fifi's mod that is creating the CTD in my case.

FUBAR295 is offline   Reply With Quote