vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
@ Vecko:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4g...arine_Parts.7z

I have removed the flagstaff from conning tower's model, and rotated A02 waypoint bone in waypoints GR2 file. I have also tried optimizing model vertices for file size reduction, but on importing the compressed file AO's UV map was corrupted. I still hope the issue can be solved by importing/exporting the optimized meshes in 3ds max. Targor Avelany/Max knew how to do it, he helped me a lot with some of my previous models, but he has not been around lately. I still hope I can borrow 3ds from some friend, and find the right combination of export option. In the meanwhile please update your TWoS with the current files.

Tomorrow I will keep digging into the wrong gun crew issue; let me know if the new waypoints GR2 solves the issue of front gun with crew facing the wrong direction
Great work with the flagstaff, it looks much better now!
However, rotating A02 bone in waypoints.gr2 file didn't do any good. It seems that WP_xx_GUN bones in the main gr2 object (tower) are responsible for guns crew placement .
I have renamed front WP_FLAK_GUN_02 bone back to WP_A02_GUN in order to get back front flak gunner , but he is still flipped.
You should try to rotate front WP_FLAK_GUN_02 bone in the main gr2 tower file, or even better, send me gr2 editor which can actually do that?
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote