View Single Post
Old 06-05-17, 06:48 PM   #3
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

If THEBERBSTER's suggestion doesn't work, which version of the game do you have? Where did you get it from? Download or disk? Where is the game installed on your computer? Since you say "OS on SSD, Game on HDD" I'm going to say that you are NOT in Program Files (x86) \ Ubisoft, correct?

Had you enabled a mod, and then used a Save from a previous version of the game? That can corrupt things (cross-contamination), as can having mod issues. I'm not sure the "TDW_Ship_Plane_Fire_Damage_v1_3_SH4" works with GFO and RSRDC, and the "New Orders Bar Menu" (Webster's, correct?) might have to be after the Patch, but I can't remember for certain on either... Be sure you read all the ReadMe files for both GFO and the Fire Damage mods. The GFO Patch will "fix" any "damage" done by the RSRDC install. It'd be good (educational also) to read lurker_hlb3's ReadMe files also - and he's got a bunch of them in there...

I would empty the Save folder, "My Documents / SH4 /" and start over with fresh saves. You'll have to re-set your screen resolution and other "defaults..." as you like them when you do that...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote